Terms & Conditions
- ‘Customer’ means a physical person or legal entity (otherwise referred to as ‘you’) who enters into a Contract with us to buy Goods or Services.
- ‘Contract’ means any contract between you and us for the sale and purchase of Goods or Services, incorporating these Terms.
- ‘Goods’ means any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied to you by us (including any part or parts of them).
- ‘Normal Working Hours’ means 9am to 5.30pm on a Working Day.
- ‘Order’ means an order for Goods or Services made by you in accordance with these Terms.
- ‘Order Confirmation’ means our written acceptance of your Order.
- ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
- When you place an Order this will be regarded as an offer by you to purchase the Goods or Services subject to these Terms and we shall not be obliged to accept your offer at our discretion. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with any Goods or Services.
- The Order Confirmation will be binding on you unless there is an unacceptable discrepancy between the Goods or Services that you ordered and those detailed in the Order Confirmation. You should notify us as soon as you become aware of any such discrepancy and in any event prior to the dispatch of the Goods.
- If we cannot supply the Goods ordered by you, we reserve the right to offer alternative Goods of equal or superior quality. In such cases, if you do not wish to accept the alternative Goods offered, you may cancel the Order and require the refund of any money paid to us in respect of that Order, including carriage charges.
- We make every effort to supply the Goods as advertised but reserve the right to supply the Goods subject to minor variations in specifications, where these are changed for manufacturing purpose. Any such minor variation will not give you the right to cancel or rescind any Order or Contract made with us. Images of Goods are provided for illustrative purposes only and the actual Goods you receive may differ from the image displayed in the catalogue or on our website.
- When you place an Order, you are undertaking to us that:
all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing Goods or Services are correct, and the credit or debit card you use to make a purchase from us is your own card, that you are authorised to use it, and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any Goods or Services you order from us.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Goods and Services, together with VAT when applicable, are invoiced at the price prevailing at the time of your Order.
- Payment is due prior to shipment and may be made by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express or PayPal.
- We shall use reasonable endeavors to dispatch Goods to you by the estimated delivery date, but time shall not be of the essence for delivery and we shall not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time or on a stated day where this is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as delays caused by delivery companies.
- If a delay is likely, we shall contact you and advise of the delay. You will not be entitled to damages or compensation if delivery of Goods does not occur on the estimated delivery date.
- You must check the Delivery Address on any acknowledgement or acceptance we provide and notify us without delay of errors or omissions. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra costs arising from changes you make to the Delivery Address after you submit an order or for re-delivery and /or re-direction costs.
- Please note that we are unable to delivery to PO Box addresses as most of the dispatches are done by courier and require a signature upon delivery.
- You are required to be able to accept the Goods within Normal Working Hours. If you are unavailable, a note will be left at your address and it will be your responsibility to contact the courier company to organize a new delivery. After a second unsuccessful delivery attempt, the order will be return to us and we reserve the right to charge you for re-sending your parcel.
- You can view the status of your order from the link https://www.black-blum.com/orders.php. Please use the email address and password you selected when ordering.
- A dispatch note and invoice with tracking details will be sent to you as soon as your order has left our warehouse. Parcels sent by courier can be tracked on the UPS website: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PriNav.Parcels sent by recorded post can be tracked on http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?catId
- If we are unable to deliver the Goods within 30 days of the estimated delivery date, you will, be entitled to cancel the Order and require any monies paid to us in respect of that Order to be refunded. In order to cancel, you must send written notice of cancellation to us after the estimated delivery date but before actual delivery of the Goods or notification from us that the Goods are ready for delivery.
- We ship to most of Europe, USA and Canada. For other areas, your order will be forwarded to our distributor for processing when applicable. No payment are processed for these orders.You can find out about shipping charges by going through the order process, alternatively call or email us.
- Delivery to non-European countries or outside USA may result in import duties payable on receipt of the goods. You will be liable for these duties. You should contact the local customs office in therelevant jurisdiction for further information on customs policies or duties. If any licence or consent of any government or other authority is required for the acquisition, carriage or use of the Products by you, you shall obtain such license or consent at your own expense and if necessary produce evidence to us on demand.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
If you are unhappy with anything we have sent you, please let us know by email at email@example.com or call +(44) 207 633 0022 from Europe or toll free 877 360 9222 from the USA .
- We accept returns of unused products in their original packaging and in resalable conditions, within 14 working days after delivery of your order. Please join a copy of your invoice or delivery note for identification purpose. Refunds will be issued within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods.
- Return costs are not pre-paid. Postage or other return costs will be the customer’s responsibility and will be reimbursed by us only in the case of damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. You must return the goods, together with their packaging, in the same condition as supplied to you.
- Other than in accordance with clause 2.4, cancellation notice must be given before the dispatch of the order. Please call us during working hours on +(44) 207 633 0022 from Europe or toll free 877 360 9222 from the USA if you wish to cancel an order.
- Care of Goods to be Returned Whilst in possession of the Goods you will be under a duty to take reasonable care of them. We reserve the right to refuse a refund on Goods returned which have been made unfit for resale or damaged whilst in your possession.
- Address for Returns of Goods If you need to return Goods to us for whatever reason, then please send such items to: UK/EUROPE: Black and Blum Ltd c/o Elite Packing Services Ltd, Unit 2 Ashdon road commercial estate, Ashdon road, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 2NH USA: Black and Blum Ltd c/o Julia Whitehouse, MMI Logistics, 460 Buffalo Road, Dock 100, Rochester NY 14611, USA.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- orfor any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability;
- orfor fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in respect of the Goods or Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war, threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of a third party); difficulty in obtaining materials, labour or machinery; and power failure or breakdown in machinery.
- If we are unable to provide you with your Goods within a reasonable time due to circumstances outside our control, we shall either agree a new timescale with you for the delivery of the Goods or either of us may decide to terminate the Order in which case we will return any payments that you have made in full.
To process your order, we collect your name, email address, postal address and credit card details.
To contact you by telephone or email if there is a query regarding your order.
We would not pass on your details without your permission to anyone else unless it is in relation to services you have used through the site.
Once an order has been processed and dispatched all credit card details are removed from the system as they are only valid for the current order placed.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
By using our site, you consent to the collection, processing and use of this information by black+blum.
When you place your order, you are automatically connected to our secure servers. A picture of either an unbroken key or a closed padlock will show in your browser status bar. This means that your details are fully encrypted (security coded) before they are sent across the Internet.For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this websiteWe will only store in our internal database your credit card details until your order is processed. The card details have to be taken again each time you make a purchase and cannot be retrieved through the web siteIf you have any enquiries or issues in relation to this Privacy Statement or use of your Personal Data please contact us in writing (including email) at: black+blum – 2.07 Oxo Tower Wharf – Bargehouse street – London SE1 9PH or email firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that we reserve the right to request that any enquires or data protection access requests are submitted writing (together with the applicableadministration fee) and that satisfactory evidence of identity may be required before such request is dealt with.