Our products are built to last and we ensure every product is held to the highest standards for quality and food safety.
Except for our glass products, all Black+Blum products purchased through our website or authorised re-sellers have 2 year warranty from date of purchase against any manufacturer's defects.
Damage caused as a result of the following conditions is not classed as a manufacturing defect, and will not be covered by our warranty:
• Damage caused by abuse or negligence
• Standard wear and tear or colour fading
• Staining caused by strongly coloured food/spices
• Melting or warping caused by overheating
• Products that have not been used or maintained in accordance with the Care Instructions
• Product purchased via an unauthorised reseller
Note: our glass bottles and carafes are excluded from the 2 year warranty except in the following condition: you received your purchase and found to your great disappointment that your product has broken somewhere between our place and yours. In that case we will replace it free of charge if you notify us within five days of receipt (please have your camera ready to snap a picture of the bottle and the cardboard box it came in).
If the bottle broke after that time, then unfortunately, it won’t be replaced for free. Though our glass bottles are made of durable borosilicate glass, it still can break if dropped, chipped or the charcoal stick was placed in the empty bottle/carafe (these sticks are pretty hard!).
If you have a warranty claim, please contact email@example.com with the following information:
• Proof of purchase is required to validate your claim. If the item was ordered via our website please provide your order number.
• Description of defect and details on when it was first noted.
• A photograph or video of item which illustrates the issue.
The 2 year warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product or component.
We do not accept liability for any items returned to us without prior notification or authorisation so please do not return products to us without contacting us first.
Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit. Please ensure the products are sent with a tracked service.